Here at MenSalon LLC, we’re all about providing beneficial experiences for the men of
Rochester, MN in a comfortable environment.
If you’re looking to try something new such as a manicure, facial, or spa treatment, look no further. When trying something new, it’s nice to know the benefits and experience you can expect.
Today, we’re going to talk about waxing, and why you should try it, the benefits it provides, and give answers to your frequently asked questions.
Why Try Waxing?
Waxing is great if you have unwanted hair you need removed in areas such as on your back or chest.
Some men prefer hair in those areas, but others are looking for a change and simply haven’t taken the leap yet.
Waxing is a safe and easy way to not only remove hair from unwanted areas but to keep it from growing back as quickly as it would if you had shaved it. Don’t let the movies fool you, waxing isn’t nearly as excruciating as they make it seem.
In 2017, men can and should embrace a different look. If you’ve been curious about waxing, why not give it a try?
The Benefits of Waxing
There are many benefits to waxing including:
- Skin exfoliation – Waxing helps remove dead skin cells and thus acts as an exfoliant. Not only will you rid your skin of unwanted hair, it’ll also be smooth and rejuvenated at the same time.
- Less irritation – Waxing as opposed to shaving a certain area means less irritating stubble.
- Lengthens return of hair – The area you wax will remain hairless for up to eight weeks, and when the hair grows back, it may not be as rough and course as it was before.
- What do I need to do between waxes to maintain the look? Nothing! The best part about waxing is the fact there’s no maintenance needed between visits. Keep regular appointments and you’re good to go.
- Which body parts do you wax? Our waxing services include chest, back, brow, nose, and ears.
- I’ve got sunburn/windburn, a recent scar, a new tattoo, a sore bit, rash/graze, hairy mole, varicose vein, etc. Can I still get waxed? It depends on the type of irritation. If you have questions, please give us a call, and we’ll let you know whether we can help or not.
Visit MenSalon LLC
MenSalon LLC serves the modern and intelligent men of Rochester, MN.
Are you the type of man who’s open to new experiences?
Do you want your outside appearance to match the confidence you have inside?
If you answered yes to these questions, what are you waiting for?
Call us at (507) 288-1836 or use our online booking page to get started.