At MenSalon, we believe the men in Rochester, MN, should treat themselves to the best hair and skin care available.
The way you look on the outside effects the way you feel on the inside, and we want to make sure the world sees you for who you really are—a savvy, stylish, and confident man. A few subtle skincare tips can help give you a fresh look and appeal.
Today we’re going to share a few do’s and don’ts of skin care to help you get on the right track.
- Do lather up – You want to give your face the refreshing combination of cold water and the right skin cleanser every morning. Not only because it wakes you up, but because it helps wash away dead skin cells, which is important for skin care. This helps give way to newer skin cells that’ll improve your look
- Don’t Forget to moisturize – Moisturizer is crucial to keeping your skin hydrated after cleansing it. It’s especially important for men with dry and flaky skin. MenSalon provides moisturizing products to fit your face’s needs. Browse through our products section to learn more
- Do stay hydrated – We want to help give you the best skin care possible, but we also want to help you help yourself. The amount of water you drink affects the way your skin looks. The more you drink, the better
- Don’t Stress too much – When you suffer through too much stress, your body releases a hormone called cortisol, which can affect the appearance of your skin. Like staying hydrated, many skin care tips involve the type of life you live. You can visit MenSalon to keep looking your best on a regular basis, but make sure to take care of your emotional and physical self between visits
- Do get professional skin care assistance – When you visit us and experience a facial along with other aspects of our spa treatment, we bet it won’t be your last visit. You try to stay healthy, but that doesn’t mean you never see a doctor again. The same thinking applies to your skin. Working with a professional for your skin care gives you an added advantage that’s hard to achieve on your own. Let us take your look to the next level
- Don’t wait – You’re on our website right now browsing through what we have to offer. The next step is very simple: Pick up the phone, schedule an appointment, and have a rejuvenating experience that improves both the way you look and feel
For the absolute best in hair and skin care in the greater Rochester, MN, area, call us today at (507) 288-1836, or use our online booking feature to schedule an appointment.