Did you know that MenSalon LLC in Rochester MN has many add-ons and specialties you can try along with our main services?
Today we’re going to talk about an add-on that goes well with a manicure and pedicure —paraffin wax.
Paraffin wax is a heated oil-based treatment that has many benefits both cosmetic and tangible health benefits.
Check out the list of benefits below and consider a paraffin wax treatment at your next visit:
- Pore cleansing – How you treat your pores affects the appearance and health of your skin. Paraffin wax cleanses your pores, washes away dead skin, and rejuvenates your skin cells by providing ample moisture.
- Maintenance – The wax also helps your hands and feet retain their natural oils. Over-stripping the natural oils your skin produces can have a negative impact on your skin health. Paraffin wax helps your skin stay vibrant.
- Soothing – If your hands and feet have calluses, cracks, issues with healing, or any other ailment, paraffin wax can help soothe rough and damaged skin and strengthen it against future damage.
- Health – In some cases, paraffin wax treatment can help combat hand and feet ailments like arthritis and fibromyalgia. While we’re not medical professionals, we can say the treatment has some anecdotal evidence and is also safe to use.
- Relaxation – At MenSalon LLC, relaxation sits at the top of the list along with appearance when it comes to your experience. We want you to leave our salon not only looking your best, but also feeling your best. The heated therapeutic nature of paraffin wax treatment is an excellent addition to a manicure and pedicure.
Our paraffin wax treatment is just one of many add-ons you can utilize along with our main services. Consider scheduling an appointment for one of our main services and multiple add-ons to get the full salon experience.
You should consider a full-service appointment because you deserve it. You work hard. You take care of your responsibilities. Now is the time to treat yourself at Rochester MN’s premier men’s salon.
Here’s what you should do next. Pick up the phone and dial (507) 288-1836 or use our convenient online booking here!